At 4Let Property, we use an industry recognised Tenant Referencing package, so we can be certain in our ability to find the tenants that are right for you and your property.
Our typical Reference Assessment Report will need to include:
- Electoral roll information for current and previous address.
- Full credit history search for current and previous addresses
- Bankruptcy information
- Current and previous employment
- Current and previous landlord
- Any other relevant information
Rental Guarantee Schemes
Whilst every care may be taken by landlords and letting agents to thoroughly check potential tenants through tenant referencing and tenant checks, nobody can foresee lifes obstacles such as redundancy, illness or marital breakdown. Situations like these can leave the tenants in financial difficulties, making it difficult, or even impossible for them to meet their rental obligations to their landlord.
When coupled with our tenant referencing and tenant checks, our Rent Guarantee product offers the landlord the best possible assurance that if worst case scenario happens then the landlords return on investment is covered.
Our Rent Guarantee is an efficient and cost effective way for us to protect our landlords when the unexpected happens.
- You are covered for £50,000 of rent and legal indemnity
- Rent Protection cover – We’ll pay the rent lawfully due if your tenant doesn’t
- Vacant Possession cover – After we have evicted your tenant because of a breach of tenancy, we will pay 50% of the rent for an additional 3 mths
- Repossession – We will pay the legal costs associated with evicting your tenants if they breach their tenancy
- Squatter Eviction
- Property Damage – We will pay the legal costs to try and recover money from your ex-tenants if they leave your property damaged
- 60 day claim period – you have 2 months to claim should your tenant fall into rent arrears
- Covers property of up to £4,000 PCM
- Transferrable between tenants
- 6 or 12 month cover – nil excess options available
- Students accepted with a suitable guarantor
- No exclusion period
- Cover until the matter is fully resolved